Opening for a back-end developer with expertise in scalable streaming applications using Node and AWS.
Darwin analytics is developing a new type of analytics platform that helps companies optimize their websites and applications with behavioral data.
We have an opening for a back-end developer with expertise in scalable streaming applications using Node and AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
• 3+ years of back-end development experience
• Experience with the latest Node (TypeScript), Redis, Load balancers, Queues
• Experience with Docker
Desired Skills & Experience
• DB Experience with MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Clickhouse
• Excellent English and written communication skills
• A portfolio or Github profile that demonstrates the quality of the work you can produce. If you highlight work done by a team, explain specifically what you worked on.
• Please tell us about your current work situation and goals. (We want to help you with them.)
• Link your LinkedIn, Twitter and/or Facebook profile (to verify you are whom you say you are)