About this Job
In this job, you will define and execute a strategy to cultivate and build a community around a new web development platform. You will also be a strong internal advocate for developers, sharing trends and managing feedback loops.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Coordinating and guiding new community members
- Help keep developers oriented and engaged in community channels (chat, etc.)
- Obtain feedback and gather ideas from the community through real conversations.
- Coordinate with the team to manage issues and bugs.
- Communicate with users that apply to our developer group
- Manage external engagement through social media
- Track and analyze engagement metrics
- Experience in community management or a customer-facing role
- Knowledge about building apps or websites with the MEVN stack or similar.
- Experience in forum moderation, management, or engagement
- Excellent communication skills
Why work with us:
- Work on the future of front-end development
- Manage a network for a world-class product
- Build a community that makes you proud!
How to apply
- Please send us at [email protected] with any information, references or portfolio that demonstrates your skill with community development/management.
The Factor beta website is available at https://factor.dev