Factor is nearly ready to launch to production (Q1-2020), and we’re looking for someone who can learn the technology and write articles, tutorials and documentation to help tighten things up and market the product. This job is part-time, 10hrs per week.
Specifically looking for someone to help us:
- Curate and create documentation, tutorials and other resources to help people learn how to use the platform
- Write articles and manage a pipeline of content related to front-end development and application architecture
Why work with us:
- Work on the future of JS/TS and front-end development
- Design advanced workflows and tools for a world-class product
- Build something that makes you proud!
How to get started:
- Please send us a link to any writing or coding that is live in production
- Take a look at Factor’s repo and documentation site and send us any ideas you have for improvement.
- Email us at [email protected] with your background and skills.
The Factor beta website is available at https://factor.dev