We are looking for someone with experience using Typescript and code quality tools (like Jest, Cypress, CircleCI) to help us with an upcoming CMS platform called Factor.
Factor is nearly ready to launch to production (q1 - 2020), but we need a pro developer that pays attention to details to help us tighten things up.
In this job, you'll:
- Create a concrete and stable framework API with Typescript, TSDoc/Typedoc, API Extractor
- Implement and improve a robust testing and release management system
- Work to build useful documentation, examples and tutorials
How to apply:
- Please send a link to your Github profile/commits. Anything that you can show in production that demonstrates your skill with technology.
- Take a look at Factor’s repo and share your ideas for improvement (types, workflow, etc..)
- Email us at [email protected] with your background and skills
Factor’s beta website is available at https://factor.dev